Mission Wrestling is a youth ministry. We use the discipline of athletic training and competition as an environment for providing safe relationships, community, and a true sense of belonging. Through training and mentoring, participants improve their work
Wrestling is the mechanism for training the Domains of Development.
- Serves as the entry point into the ministry.
- Teaches work ethic, mental & physical determination and stamina, a sense of belonging, and builds character as participants learn to thank God for the win and the loss.
- Mission Wrestling strongly encourages parent involvement in our program.
- We have learned that reaching a single person in a family can positively impact the entire family unit.
- Our staff models a loving and disciplined family environment.
- We offer mentoring to parents along with students in areas such as nutrition, parenting skills, and spiritual growth.
Basic Life Needs
Mission Wrestling partners with Mission Arlington to assist in providing essential needs, such as:
- Health Care
- Bible studies and Spiritual Growth